Here are a few of our many, actual, repeat customers: And our friends too!
Never underestimate the power of referrals. Repeat customers will gladly refer you to their friends and family, if they feel that they can trust you to do a great job every time. Word-of-mouth is the cheapest way to advertise and attain business. If you leave a gift ( say a bottle of spot cleaner) with the customer that has your name and logo on it, then the home or business owner will have your number at their fingertips and will not forget you. When friends,family or business acquaintances come into your client's home or business and brag on how well their floors, furniture, etc. look, the customer will advertise freely and gladly for you. That is when networking is at its finest.
How To Get Repeat Customers Other than by Doing a Great Job
1. Talk to the customer. Be friendly. Smile - Get them to like you personally.
2. Be honest and forthright, so they will trust you.
3. Go the extra mile for the customer, never complaining.
4. Show them the before and after pics that you received prior permission to take from them.
5. Give them a free bottle of spot remover or a parting gift.
Verbal Testimonials From Repeat Customers:
"Kwik Dry is Awesome! I will use them again and again." Kerry R.
"Of course you got my rug cleaned. You guys are amazing!" Susan P."
"Thank-you so much Kwik Dry Total Cleaning for everything that you cleaned for us." Linda E.
"Kwik Dry has been a blessing to our church. Thank-you very much." Daniel G.
"My tile looks awesome guys!" Thanks so much! Sherri B.